What's new

A bunch of shots that don't deserve their own thread...

I'm going to go against the grain and say I like 2 and 3 (flipped left onto it's side?) the best. :)
Like this?

p1307698848-4_zps96043e90.jpg



Meanwhile, I figured out what bothered me a little about #1. The nails on the right side and the wood to the right of them seem like a distraction to me. I'd try cropping them out and cropping a little on the left, so you end up with a square crop with the vertical edge right in the middle. That, imo, concentrates the clash between the textures and colors of the two halves.
Well, the resulting image is completely different from the original one – much simpler. I like both.

p1309258732-4_zps5c9c9059.jpg



Thanks all for your feedback!
 
Yep like that ;) I think it is a neat option, the original has a very Chinese character and falling feel to it, the second one has a windblown tension to it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom