What's new

A bunny and a bird

denum127 152

TPF Supporters
Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Messages
1,411
Reaction score
1,149
Location
Northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying out a new lens...Tamron 150-500mm.


A very patient bunny

JP's bunny reduced.webp



My first 'decent' bird shot. I believe it is a Red Crested Woodpecker. Hopefully next time I'll get a more profile like shot. Gotta get that red crest in there.

Red Crested Woodpecker edited.webp
 
Love the bunny
 
Nice! Looks like the new lens is nice and sharp!
 
I'm considering this lens for Nikon Z mount. What camera are you using it with and how do you like it?
 
I'm considering this lens for Nikon Z mount. What camera are you using it with and how do you like it?
I am using it on a Sony a6600. I have not used it much but I certainly don't have any complaints yet. I am not very experienced with long lenses so the weight has taken some getting used to. Auto focus seems to be super quick and spot on.
 
I am using it on a Sony a6600. I have not used it much but I certainly don't have any complaints yet. I am not very experienced with long lenses so the weight has taken some getting used to. Auto focus seems to be super quick and spot on.
Thanks
 
Capturing this one was easy...it was in my customer's front yard, and I had my gear with me at the time! It's actually a family of five I think. Others were hiding in the bushes at the time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom