a butterfly in my own thread

eskay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.worldwidewindowwatching.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, I am the newbie who didn't know I could start my own threads :)
I take lots of pics of butterflies and here's one of them. C & C
welcome.

tpf3.jpg

Wow. Helluva own thread there, dude. Nice shot! Very bright colors. That brown leaf or whatever kinda looks like some kind of human organ, which is a little disturbing, but still very neat.

Wow. Helluva own thread there, dude. Nice shot! Very bright colors. That brown leaf or whatever kinda looks like some kind of human organ, which is a little disturbing, but still very neat.

Ha ha, looks as though the butterfly had landed when open heart surgery was being done :D Here's another one without the ghastly effects. C & C welcome as usual.

tpf4.jpg

These are really good photos. The look very sound in regards to composition (through my newbie eyes).

What kind of butterflies are they? The first one looks like those that try and copy Monarchs.

These are really good photos. The look very sound in regards to composition (through my newbie eyes).

What kind of butterflies are they? The first one looks like those that try and copy Monarchs.

hi Senor, the black and white ones are Monarchs. I am not sure of the name of the one in the first pic. Here's another Monarch. C & C welcome :)

tpf5.jpg

Most reactions

Back