MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 25, 2006 #1
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Feb 25, 2006 #2 The contrast and processing is quite nice here, though I think it is cropped too tightly on the left and bottom. It is a very pleasant thing to look at, though Keep it up!
The contrast and processing is quite nice here, though I think it is cropped too tightly on the left and bottom. It is a very pleasant thing to look at, though Keep it up!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 25, 2006 #3 I agree ^^^
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 25, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 How about this??
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Feb 25, 2006 #5 THe back of the seat makes it feel much more complete to me
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 26, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks Joe, for your advice. I too think it looks much more complete now. I am very proud of this shot - just wish I wasnt in such a hurry to take it, so that I did not cut the bottom off.
Thanks Joe, for your advice. I too think it looks much more complete now. I am very proud of this shot - just wish I wasnt in such a hurry to take it, so that I did not cut the bottom off.
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 28, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 bump?