What's new

A castle, a lake, mountains, and sky. C&C

Heitz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 10, 2011
Messages
941
Reaction score
145
Location
Chicago, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
7681099356_eb323da9ba_b.jpg
 
Nice place. Alps ? That's maybe my office computer screen, but is there a lot of haze ? Can you try to "chop" down that half a tree on the left ? I think is closing the view in an awkward way with too vertical line.
 
Alps, yes. This is near Neuschwanstein castle in Germany. The brown castle is the nearby Hohenschwangau. The lake is where Mad King Ludwig was found dead.

Yea, there was lots of haze -- AND I was using a CPL. Thanks for suggestion on crop. I'll do that.
 
Yeah.. computer screen in my office sucks. Your pic looks much better when viewed on my home stuff.
Bavarian Alps are a beauty. Post more of that !
 
thanks Timor. I believe I shall! Later, that is.
 
Heitz, a small suggestion.

Try using the dodging techniques where the light rays are coming through and hitting the mountain-side.
 
Heitz, a small suggestion.

Try using the dodging techniques where the light rays are coming through and hitting the mountain-side.

Oh hell yea that's a good idea!
...course.... then I'm kind of manipulating what I saw...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom