numendo TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2008 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Location Porto, Portugal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2008 #1
dave196 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 108 Reaction score 0 Location The garden city, New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 14, 2008 #2 shot 3 rules. the other two maby a little "annoyingly" dark. If thats the feel you were going for then good job.
shot 3 rules. the other two maby a little "annoyingly" dark. If thats the feel you were going for then good job.
T TwoRails No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,149 Reaction score 1 Location The Great Northwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 14, 2008 #3 I like 3, also. #2, I feel, would be better if more of your model was silhouetted instead of her head being cut off into the shadows.
I like 3, also. #2, I feel, would be better if more of your model was silhouetted instead of her head being cut off into the shadows.