What's new

A Cock, a Pu$$y, A Stiffy, and alas.... a Self Portrait

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
13,607
Reaction score
1,937
Location
State of Confusion
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i-tvk98X6-XL.jpg




i-g6BHkfq-XL.jpg





i-TWXDsHb-XL.jpg





i-K5BrLwV-XL.jpg




Nothin' left from me.... whatcha got?
 
lol, you win the best thread title award....dare I cay my cock is bigger than yours?


Rooster by Trever1t, on Flickr
 
....dare I cay my cock is bigger than yours?
Seriously Trevert, I consider you compadre. Do you really want to go there? I could offer photos as evidence, I could get an affidavits from several sources, but I think it's likely to be a case of the dog chasing his tail. Do you get my drift? I was nicknamed tripod long before Manfrotto came out with the 055X legs. Just sayin............................... :biggrin:
 
Say goodnight Gracie.

It's been fun and it's been frustrating. It's been fast and it's been furious. It's been outrageous and it's been neccessary. It's been good, bad and in between.

It's been too much, it's been hard on the senses.

I've connected with a few and I have pissed off more than a few. No apologies.

A hiatus seems in order.

All the best.
 
This sounds ominous. Do we call 911?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom