What's new

A cold day in Eastern Canada

Lowa2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A friend of mine invited me to go off roading yesterday, and I brought my camera along. I'm glad I did, until my batteries ran out! :mrgreen:

1.
DSCF6258.jpg

2.
DSCF6255.jpg

3.
DSCF6249.jpg

4.
pana.jpg

5.
waterfront-1.jpg


Comments appreciated!

Edit: Forgot the Jeep!

DSCF6230.jpg
 
You exposed for the foreground which is good but with a graduated neutral density filter you could have retained the colour and proper exposure in the sky instead of blowing out the highlights.

skieur
 
You exposed for the foreground which is good but with a graduated neutral density filter you could have retained the colour and proper exposure in the sky instead of blowing out the highlights.

skieur

Thanks for the advice! It was very dark, around 5:30pm yesterday, so i had to crank up the exposure time. I'm going to look into one of those filters for sure. Again, thanks for the advice.
 
nobody else?
 
Ya got some great water shots with the movement. I agree with Skieur, about the filter. Might have saved your sky for you. Nicely done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom