What's new

A collection of my favorite photographs that I have taken C&C

ShutterbugSarah

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
85
Reaction score
9
Location
Corpus Christi Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
Just one point, you will probably get a few more comments, if you number your posted images in sequence. This makes it a lot easier for a reviewer to comment on them. If they are numbered, then a reviewer does not have to keep flipping back and forth to make sure he/she are commenting on the right image.

WesternGuy
 
Also a tid bit to throw in is its easier for folks to CC when there are generally 2-5 photos. The less the better :)

Honestly for a point and shoot your not doing to shabby at all :)
10,7, 2, 1 are the best of the bunch I think.
 
The SX30 is a superzoom, not really a point n shoot. That said, I'm quite impressed with its image quality in these photos. I think the images of the squirrel is excellent and the lizard is great too.
 
Great pictures! #4, 5, 9, and 11 doesn't do anything for me though.
 
The focus on the eye in number one is excellent. I like 2, 7 and 8 also.
 
2 & 10 looks excellent, specially like 10 with the color of the rust and texture
 
Most of your images have excellent quality... landscapes are really colorful....creatures are lively.... flower is lovely

Regards :D
 
1 & 8 are my favourite! I did not realize the sx can produce such excellent pictures. Also, I did not think that lizard would be so small. I kept envisioning a bigger one. lol
 
1 & 8 are my favourite! I did not realize the sx can produce such excellent pictures. Also, I did not think that lizard would be so small. I kept envisioning a bigger one. lol

It has potential, but no one wants to give them the time of day. I really do love that camera because it showed me how to manipulate the settings. Like I couldn't just put it on auto and amazing pictures came out of it. I shoot completely manual. I just ordered my D5100 yesterday. :))

And yes, chameleons can be extremely tiny. That's a pretty dramatic crop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom