A Constructed Landscape

Wow! I love this pic!!! Great photo IMO

+1 :thumbup:

The only thing I would personally change are the specks (birds?) to the left of the rock. I think I would clone them out.

I hadnt noticed them until I had composted the two images. the rock and the sky.

they probably wont be missed.

Thanks

So that's what "Constructed Landscape" means... lol. I thought you had just stood a slab of rock on its end :lol:

Well it still looks very good to me. I may bit a bit biased since I'm in the middle of a book about dolmens and other giant early architecture...

Here's one with the birds "cloned" out.

I agree I love this image. I also agree that the birds added nothing. It looks much better without.

I might be just me, but the rock formation, kind of looks like a lady with long hair, sitting in a rocking chair, staring at a lantern. Which makes this picture even more sweet! She even has an outline of an arm and legs. I hope it wasn't anintentional P.S. edit (of the lady).

I agree I love this image. I also agree that the birds added nothing. It looks much better without.

I might be just me, but the rock formation, kind of looks like a lady with long hair, sitting in a rocking chair, staring at a lantern. Which makes this picture even more sweet! She even has an outline of an arm and legs. I hope it wasn't anintentional P.S. edit (of the lady).

Im missing the outline of the arm and legs.

I did some curve adjustment and a small bit of sharpening but no additional composting or manipulation beyond adding the sky layer

Its a horrid edit, but I just wanted to point it out. You have to use your imagination a bit, with a bit of artistic license. As for the lantern I couldn't come up with anything better to describe it. But in my mind I see a woman at least.

4258396664_7eea921209_o.jpg

Lol I guess I have an overactive imagination. It's all I see now that I've seen it. Its like those inkblot cards.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back