Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lol Misfocus
Taken with Canon FD 100mm Macro on Canon EF, ASA 200 (Auto color correction, sharpen and resize only)
[IMG - Broken] :(

Good pan, bad spot
Taken (handheld) with Vivitar 400mm on Canon EF, ASA 400 (Auto color correction, sharpen and resize only)
210885_011_RA400_03_09_2_2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my ... I could FILL the "Just for Fun" -section with bloopers of mine! I have heaps and heaps of them... :oops:
"Good pan bad spot" makes me smile somehow :D ... reminds me of almost all my attempts to photograph ducks in flight, and wouldn't there always bee bushes or shrubbery or twigs in my frames??? Geesh, with my attempted "ducks-in-flight-photos" alone I could fill this section with bloopers! ;)

Oh my ... I could FILL the "Just for Fun" -section with bloopers of mine! I have heaps and heaps of them... :oops:
"Good pan bad spot" makes me smile somehow :D ... reminds me of almost all my attempts to photograph ducks in flight, and wouldn't there always bee bushes or shrubbery or twigs in my frames??? Geesh, with my attempted "ducks-in-flight-photos" alone I could fill this section with bloopers! ;)

Yeah...:mrgreen: I could post somany more as well but these two are the most reasent.

As for the duck, I actually have tons of problems with panning on them, nine times out of ten they are OoF and/or their wings are nothing but blur, this one was really good except for the brush that jumpped out infront of me :lmao:

Maybe we should start a "bloopers" thread, have seen them on other forums, can be really amusing to look at, plus some of the mistakes turn out actually quite artistic :) I also have loads of candidates, but I don't want to bog down Battous thread ;-)

Maybe we should start a "bloopers" thread, have seen them on other forums, can be really amusing to look at, plus some of the mistakes turn out actually quite artistic :) I also have loads of candidates, but I don't want to bog down Battous thread ;-)

Go ahead and post them, if there are enough contributers the thread can always be relocated.

Feel free to post some. :thumbup:

hm, I just got an idea - if there was a website that would offer upload for photograper's "bloopers", you think there would be some entertaining value in it.

Of course there would have to be some copyright provisions to it, but the idea would be that everyone would be able to upload images that they took in "blooper" category and those images would be displayed on that site after editorial approval. May be some contests and stuff...

It would be non commercial, entertainment value only site. Do you think people would visit it and find it interesting and entertaining?

Go ahead and post them, if there are enough contributers the thread can always be relocated.

Feel free to post some. :thumbup:

I'll throw this one out there. The shot I have been looking for and somehow my camera screwed it up (it couldn't have been MY fault...;-) :banghead::banghead::banghead:).

3305762696_8ca4b0a75f_b.jpg

Here is one of my older ones, it was a misfire at my desk.

Taken with Canon FD 50mm 1.4 on Canon EF, ASA 800
Untitled_2.jpg

Took me forever to figure out what it was...Even then I still could not tell you how I managed to under expose it that much all things considered.

Here's 4 of mine, just for starters ;-)

Didn't quite get the whole subject in frame ...
error001.jpg

Slightly overexposed snow ...
error005.jpg

Why did I even press the button, not only is half the guy's head missing, some other bloke is just passing by ...
error003.jpg

Slightly underexposed image ...
error004.jpg

hihi.gif
doh.gif

Thanks ;-) The worst part is I have so many of them ... might post some more later.

My all time favorite blooper can be found Here. I liked that one so much I felt it deserved a thread of it's own in the general gallery.

A couple others of mine from over the years:

Don't shoot birds through the leaves....it don't work

Shot with Vivatar 400mm on Vivitar 2X TC on Canon EF handheld
460254_013_2.jpg

Yeah...two and a half minuets of exposure time still did not work.
Shot with Canon 50mm 1.4 on Canon EF, ASA 800
Eriestationlatenight_3_2.jpg

...Another misfocus (AF)
Taken with Kodak C743
100_2628.jpg

Don't ask :lol:
Taken with Kodak Signet 40
010-2.jpg

Haha cool, esp that last one, I think that goes in the category "artistic lisence"
icon_thumright.gif
And I really like your Fast Building, that's definitely more art than mistake, even if it wasn't intentional :)

Here are 3 more from my "don't ring us, we'll ring you" collection :

Mental note : lock shutter release button on battery grip when carrying camera ...
error007.jpg

Timing is everything, here the saying "better late than never" does not apply ...
error008.jpg

30 seconds is not an appropriate sync time when using a flash ...
error009.jpg

LOL, All I can think of with this one is "those people" doing a C&C and saying....
Your subject is too centered.
Focus is off a tad
Have you ever heard of the straighten tool?
Clone tool!!!!!

Made me smile Battou.

Most reactions

Back