What's new

A couple from Molokai

CouncilmanDoug

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
335
Reaction score
55
Location
Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
7640918626_21eaf05187.jpg


7620536898_3a5c3942d8.jpg


7541582210_a66c999515.jpg


any feedback appreciated
 
bump?
 
I really like the lights shining on the water in 1. 2 is my favorite of the set. How long was you exposure? Number 3 hurts my eyes because I am tired. I'm not saying it isn't good. I just can't look at it very long because it hurts my eyes.
 
The exposure was 30 seconds, that's my favorite for most water shots
 
The angles in the palm trees seem really nice to me... or maybe it's the color talking. I'm a huge color freak :)
 
I like 2, but I like 1 better. My inclination would be to darken the sky on 1...it might give it a sort of "single candle in the dark" sort of feel to the picture. Maybe...kinda hard to say.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom