What's new

A couple from Pyrenees

Froggy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
99
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

a couple of shot taken while hiking in Pyrenees mountains:
6 shots panorama in Lers
4441207020_b62aa86fb5_b.jpg


16 shots panorama of Lers's pond
4428871835_a9222b664f_b.jpg


and a high-definition image (about 60Mpx) of a copse in Nistos
4428867819_c1b6a9afae_b.jpg



Thanks for taking a look

Arnaud
 
Beautiful mountains, the dock or whatever it is really makes the photo ;)
 
Froggy

I especially like this shot. I feel the impending storm ready to unleash...
I also like how you capture the clean, untrodden snow in the foreground.
4428867819_c1b6a9afae_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom