A couple from the way back machine

The fireworks are great. The middle pick with the crowd melting is voo.

Voo??

To be honest I had eaten so much acid that night the crowd was melting. Just after that image was taken a large cop stuck his head out of the window and told us all it was time to get offa the roof.

Not sure I could handle fireworks on acid.

Or being on a roof. Or, for the love of God, take a picture...

I find that the less external stimuli, the better! :confused:

OC still looks the same. funny.

Oh I haven't been to OC or done acid in decades. The foibles of youth. I've no idea how did I lived though it.

I love the rolls that came from that weekend. Some great stuff just happened. I've no clue how I got such good shots of fireworks other than they were really low and we were really high-in two respects. And I cannot remember having a tripod then either. :icon_scratch:

Oh I haven't been to OC or done acid in decades. The foibles of youth. I've no idea how did I lived though it.

I love the rolls that came from that weekend. Some great stuff just happened. I've no clue how I got such good shots of fireworks other than they were really low and we were really high-in two respects. And I cannot remember having a tripod then either. :icon_scratch:
Anything else from back then? I actually prefer more of the older stuff.

Yeah I'll dig a couple up for ya. I'm picky about what I show to others so it might be a couple days.

Yeah I'll dig a couple up for ya. I'm picky about what I show to others so it might be a couple days.
Don't be shy. Everyone takes sucky photos sometimes they just don't admit it.

i know someone that still shoots with a AE-1 and turn out some pretty good work with it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back