A couple from the weekend

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found an expired roll of TMax 400 (exp 2009), so popped it into the Holga, and wandered around outside.

Developed in also-expired TMax developer, just extended the time by a couple minutes. (No doubt about it, I gotta order some new supplies.)

Bex and Brad:

Cleaning the birdbath:

Those are pretty awesome. Trying to figure out why there is a gate around a bird bath? Are you guys fond of bird meat? They land on one of those spears, cook in the sun and you have a tasty treat while watering the plants? Lol

:lol: ewww. Nope - none of the above.

It was to stop this behavior from a very bad cat:

That's Bex, btw, the little angel in the top shot. It's hard to tell from this crappy cell phone shot, but she is dipping a paw into the water and flicking it into her mouth. She would park herself there and do it for several minutes, get bored, wander off, then return. My other cat, Finn, just liked to crouch low nearby and wait for a bird to not be paying attention and then attack.

The fence is wrought iron and I took a gamble it would be the perfect foil to the cats, while not bothering the birds at all. Works like a charm - the birds go for the water, sit leisurely on the edge and bathe/drink and are now totally safe. Neither cat has bothered to wriggle in there, like I was afraid they might. Brats. ;)

:lol: ewww. Nope - none of the above.

It was to stop this behavior from a very bad cat:

That's Bex, btw, the little angel in the top shot. It's hard to tell from this crappy cell phone shot, but she is dipping a paw into the water and flicking it into her mouth. She would park herself there and do it for several minutes, get bored, wander off, then return. My other cat, Finn, just liked to crouch low nearby and wait for a bird to not be paying attention and then attack.

The fence is wrought iron and I took a gamble it would be the perfect foil to the cats, while not bothering the birds at all. Works like a charm - the birds go for the water, sit leisurely on the edge and bathe/drink and are now totally safe. Neither cat has bothered to wriggle in there, like I was afraid they might. Brats. ;)

Duh, makes total sense. Not enough coffee yet.

Very nice! I like the feel/mood of these very much. :smile:

Thanks, Wade! I enjoyed using that Holga - about as low-tech as you can get. Once I taped the back on, I was good to go. :biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back