What's new

A couple hours free in San Francisco

MonteMama

Calmer than you, Dude.
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On a very brief 2-night business trip to San Francisco, I was lucky to have several hours to myself during a cloudy afternoon. A couple pictures...

1. Fountain at Levi's Plaza


2. Looking down the steps from Coit Tower


3. Looking down the steps IN Coit Tower


4. Columbus & Coit



5. Cat on Filbert Steps who stared at me... but when I asked him to look at the bay, thinking it would make a nicer shot if he admired the view, honored my request!


6. Floral display in hotel lobby
 
#1 is def my fave! I like #3 also, it makes me a little dizzy though...lol good use of your free time! lol
 
For some reason I like number 2. I guess the brick steps are unique to me. :D
 
#1 is an amazing shot! I would hang it on my wall!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom