What's new

A couple more shots from Chicago

Jeremy Z

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
1,179
Reaction score
32
Location
Chicago burbs
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
crane_bw800.jpg




tourists_under_bean800.jpg
 
You really like that sculpture thing, don't you? Haha. I love the first one, it's so simple yet brilliant. Great job.
 
Much unlike Cherrymoose, I don't like the first one at all.
I find it way too centred, and the subject too dark, much of its detail lost, important (to me!) parts cropped off (like the whole arm of that crane) ... yes. Well. That one does not appeal to me any at all.

I like the Bean.
That is one funny object and renders itself to ever new photo opportunities, doesn't it? I like that you got up close and put most emphasis on that group's reflection and the curves of the Bean.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom