What's new

A couple of creepy moon close-ups (Halloweens right around the corner)

pathoulihan1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 25, 2011
Messages
196
Reaction score
7
Location
Schenectady, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love taking pictures of the moon, but I've really never experimented with the silhouette of objects (in this case, trees) in front of the moon. Now I can't wait to go out and try it some more. Please feel free to let me know what you think, I'd also like to try blending images with both the silhouetted objects and the moon in focus ( love the detailed craters).

DSC061072.jpg


DSC061002.jpg
 
Here's what the moon looked like that night in focus. I'm not sure about the second shot of the first set, but I think the first shot would look really good blended with a focused moon.

DSC06117.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom