Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
all are unedited as of now-

P1010311-1.jpg

P1010238-1.jpg

P1010074-1.jpg

some feedback would be nice

whoa is that munchen or munich. I think so. Badass. I like the dude's head best, picture looks nice. The first one is cool, but maybe cropped down too much for me. I would like to see it wrap all the way around. all cool though

#1 great study of shadow/light play.
#2 very interesting subject matter.

Regards,
Peter Witham

I’m a beginner so I can’t really critique but as far as commenting, I can do that all day. And I know what I like and I like that second picture, the statue of the head. Very fascinating.

I really like the second one. Did you go to the top of the Duomo for the last one?

"Italy" in the title and "Munich" or "München" as a question about where these were taken don't go together well :greenpbl: - Munich is definitely NOT in Italy :wink: - it is in the south of Germany :biggrin:

Anyhow, the play of light and shadow in the first is intriguing though I miss the bow of the shadow-railings at the front.

Was the second taken in the Pinocchio-park in ... now what is that place called again? I was there once, more than 13 years ago... Ah. Sure enough: Collodi it was (here's to Google). Ah, but maybe not. That statue looks too old for that park. But you WERE in north Italy (Tuscanny), weren't you?

"Italy" in the title and "Munich" or "München" as a question about where these were taken don't go together well :greenpbl: - Munich is definitely NOT in Italy :wink: - it is in the south of Germany :biggrin:

Anyhow, the play of light and shadow in the first is intriguing though I miss the bow of the shadow-railings at the front.

Was the second taken in the Pinocchio-park in ... now what is that place called again? I was there once, more than 13 years ago... Ah. Sure enough: Collodi it was (here's to Google). Ah, but maybe not. That statue looks too old for that park. But you WERE in north Italy (Tuscanny), weren't you?
yes i was, my camera was stolen after i went to Rome(the first leg of my journey) so all these pictures are form northern Italy, Florence to be exact. The first and second pictures are from the Boboli gardens and the last one is from the top of the Duomo.

oh dang! I didn't even read the whole title of this! hahahahahaha yea of course Munich is not in Italy. but I was in Munich and saw some red tops of buildings, and being the photo I saw on here was fairly zoomed out, also having red building tops, I thought it might be Germany. Since I have never been to Italy or read the entire title. Sorry I forgot the two dots in Munchen. I guess I dont know how to put them on there :greenpbl:
IMG_961.jpg

Most reactions

Back