A couple of shots I took today

Joepo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just got my rebel xt and took it down to a park by my house. here are a couple shots from today let me know what you think. I also did do A little bit of post processing on them.

IMG_0270_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0267_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0229_edited-1.jpg

Heya Joepo, welcome to ThePhotoForum and congrats on your new camera! You will enjoy it!

What settings are you using now that it is still new? Auto?
My 350D tends to overexpose on Auto, and the first two look it - all three of them seem to be overexposed, though lighting was quite difficult in the last and the weeds are but the lake is too dark ... which is why I suggest you get yourself acquainted with the manual settings soon to achieve better results, exposurewise.

The first is a nice attempt at finding an unusual POV (point of view) but for me it still does not work quite that well ... while the second is quite cluttered ... you will soon go further away from your home to find yourself subjects to photograph, I assume, and you will then find more interesting places. Let us see your new results then, will you?

No I didnt use auto I was using shutter priority. the lighting was difficult, and I didnt take to much time trying to figure it out. It was after 3 in the afternoon so the sun was going down behind the trees. Half the area was lighted well and the other half was dark. so most of the photos were either to light or to dark you know. I probably could have figured it out if I hung out longer, but I had my nephew with me so I didnt want to make him hang out for to long.

Most reactions

Back