What's new

A coutch

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
AE1_0497-1_zps4e07709c.jpg
 
Should have just used sofa! :)

Interesting. Looks like there was some kind of chat happening at some point with the other chair there.
The whole set up was pretty weird, on the weekend I was walking in a rather remote park and there was the sofa and chair in the middle of no where, I cant imagine the amount of effort somebody would invest in putting this sofa in this remote lactation and the graffiti just made it more interesting.
Well I am not complaining gave me a rather unusual picture :)
 
I dont see the coutch.
 
Love the shot GG - what really strikes me is it looks like the sofa was sitting there when the gang members came by and just tagged everything all at the same time.

Thank you my brother :)

I dont see the coutch.
English is my second language so no need for sarcasm.
I meant sofa.

Couch is o.k. too.
LOL
Should have just used sofa! :)

I dont see the coutch.

Couch is o.k. too.

:mrgreen:
:blushing:
 
A davenport?
 
Goodguy, you're just catching flak because coutch would be pronounced like cooch. Feel free to google cooch. ;)
 
I may have slept there once or twice. Then again, I've had too many blasted nights to really recall. Nice shot. Have you tried a B&W conversion on it?
 
This ia a great location for future photography--hope it's someplace you can come back to easily.

If it's not in a dangerous area I'd bring a model here or High School Seniors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom