Dany
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2011
- Messages
- 343
- Reaction score
- 698
- Location
- Paris
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
I love cameras with art deco design.
Recently, I was looking, in my collection, at two specimens of the Six 16 camera from Kodak
And suddenly i discovered a difference in the construction of the two cameras
One has a strut split lengthwise by a slit (a design that I may consider as “usual” because shown everywhere in the documents related to this camera).
The second one shows a simpler not split strut which seems to be more rare as far as I can see on my documents.
On this unusual version, the body serial number engraved at rear of the supporting leg is 00712.
Do you think this camera corresponds to an early version?
I love cameras with art deco design.
Recently, I was looking, in my collection, at two specimens of the Six 16 camera from Kodak
And suddenly i discovered a difference in the construction of the two cameras
One has a strut split lengthwise by a slit (a design that I may consider as “usual” because shown everywhere in the documents related to this camera).
The second one shows a simpler not split strut which seems to be more rare as far as I can see on my documents.
On this unusual version, the body serial number engraved at rear of the supporting leg is 00712.
Do you think this camera corresponds to an early version?