A damp evening in Stockholm

thereyougo!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The first shot works the best and suits your style of processing. In the second the dark/light in the foreground doesn't work so well against the bright sky, the third the "temporary" fence and crane are too out of character, and the forth the blue sky is too blue and lifts the eye past the buildings.

Good call by Tim Tucker 2 valid points I agree with but missed myself. I really like the use of leading lines in this series, very nice indeed!

Only thing I see wrong with your set is the fact that I just had to wipe the drool off my chin when I saw it was a 645z.

Nice Set!

Cheers,

Enezdez

The first shot works the best and suits your style of processing. In the second the dark/light in the foreground doesn't work so well against the bright sky, the third the "temporary" fence and crane are too out of character, and the forth the blue sky is too blue and lifts the eye past the buildings.

Good call by Tim Tucker 2 valid points I agree with but missed myself. I really like the use of leading lines in this series, very nice indeed!

Thanks - I think the white balance is pretty much spot on, as to warm it up would create deep oranges in the lights and highlights, will have a look at reducing the blue saturation, and see if that helps any.

Can't really do much about the crane, though I did clone it out on the first church shot.

Thanks - I think the white balance is pretty much spot on, as to warm it up would create deep oranges in the lights and highlights, will have a look at reducing the blue saturation, and see if that helps any.

WB is fine, sorry my fault for not expressing myself very well. The blue in the sky is quite bright. Histogram on the left is just for the selection the right for the whole image:
ex-1.jpg

I would only change the sky a little, bring that wee bump in the histogram down a little.

Most reactions

Back