What's new

A Dandy Home

Fred Berg

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
748
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSCN6532-003.jpg
 
I love this...but only after tilt correction; beautiful colors...

There would have been more life if the door was open and some passengers were stepping out :D
 
I agree with Frequency.

Love the color as well but definitely needs to be straightened unless the trailor is actually uneven.
 
View attachment 7173

I love this...but only after tilt correction; beautiful colors...

There would have been more life if the door was open and some passengers were stepping out :D

I agree with Frequency.

Love the color as well but definitely needs to be straightened unless the trailor is actually uneven.


Thanks both. As you can see, the caravan isn't even, which I think adds a little quirkiness to the photo.
 
Yet i feel a bit of tilt which i erect



Thank you FB :D

That's a nice edit, Frequency, but I think I prefer my original. You know what they say: If you wear a hat, tilt it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom