AdamsPhotography TPF Noob! Joined Oct 8, 2013 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location MASS/NH/ME Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 9, 2013 #1 Took this shot in Boston, Massachusetts at Boston harbor. It was a perfect day to be on the water and I got a ton of great shots. I like this shot a lot, let me know what you guys think. :thumbup: Attachments $DSC_1166_Fotor.webp 546.9 KB · Views: 159
Took this shot in Boston, Massachusetts at Boston harbor. It was a perfect day to be on the water and I got a ton of great shots. I like this shot a lot, let me know what you guys think. :thumbup:
cbarnard7 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 587 Reaction score 212 Location Denver, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 9, 2013 #2 I like it...I'd maybe bring up the exposure and saturation just a tad, though. Otherwise, I think it's a cool shot! Now, where's my Sam Adams?!
I like it...I'd maybe bring up the exposure and saturation just a tad, though. Otherwise, I think it's a cool shot! Now, where's my Sam Adams?!
AdamsPhotography TPF Noob! Joined Oct 8, 2013 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location MASS/NH/ME Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 9, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you. Ohh there is plenty of Sam Adams on this end to share. Cheers!