What's new

A day at the beac CC welcome

vivala1210

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
SGV, California
3569304804_e44db79652.jpg
 
There appears to be a lot of noise, is that from the processing or shooting high ISO? Shot is cool though, some may complain about the crooked horizon.
 
Ew, what were you doing in Huntington Beach?

Haha, nice picture. Try straightening it a little, otherwise it's good.
 
Why are the corners so dark? This looks overprocessed. I like the water.
 
Why are the corners so dark? This looks overprocessed. I like the water.

Dark corners is called vignetting. It brings the eyes towards the center of the image.
 
Too small to critique, from what I can tell it's nice though.
 
thanks. it was the hdr processing that made the picture all grainy. and i should of made it larger too.
 
Why are the corners so dark? This looks overprocessed. I like the water.

Dark corners is called vignetting. It brings the eyes towards the center of the image.

Problem is that there isn't a focal point in the center for your eye to be drawn to....the focal point is the entire picture which is why the vignette looks weird.

Other than that I can't say much since I can't see anything through a picture slightly larger than a thumbnail.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom