A day at the farmers market - C+C

jfrabat

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these while shopping with my wife; let me know your comments on how to improve them... All were taken with a Sony ST-A77 and a SAL1855 (kit lens from my other Sony camera, as my Zeiss lens is acting up and will have o go in for repairs; having issues with the autofocus). Please let me know your comments on what you like, why you like it, what you dont like, why you dont like it, and how to improve it. Here are the pics:

$_DSC3770.JPG

2.$_DSC3768.JPG

3.$_DSC3771.JPG

4.$_DSC3766.JPG

Felipe

I like them all. I like close-ups on produce which then fills the frame, excluding anything else - no backgrounds, nothing but the produce.
The one red - whatever that is - in the second gives that one a nice "pop". Could have been even redder - but then you had no influence on that!

Thanks guys! i really like the shots also... And even though I could not use my best lens, I think they came out pretty good. On the second one, the red one was in the corner, so I moved it into place and placed it at the intersection of the grid of thirds to make it pop out (I also took out a yellow/green one so the red one would pop more). I was shooting for the texture of the produce, and I think I got it, even if the depth of field was a bit limited (I decided to sacrifice depth of field instead of bumping the ISO up, but I think it worked out OK).

Technically pics look good. Are you in advertisement business ?

Timor,

No, I am not a proffessional AT ALL! FAR FROM IT! but thanks for the comments! It really helps build up my ego!!!! HAHAHA

Felipe

Timor,

No, I am not a proffessional AT ALL! FAR FROM IT! but thanks for the comments! It really helps build up my ego!!!! HAHAHA

Felipe
Those are just good product pictures. If you can shoot it as you go you are better then me. Well, I am struggling with digital.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments! I guess I must be improving, as my first posts tended to attract a lot of how to improve them! (that is fine, by the way, as it helps me improve.)

Timor,

I had about 5 minutes to shoot all those shots (and about 7 more which I do not like as much), so all were hand held on a clowdy sky with LOTS of people walking around (that was the hardest part to get around!).

I think they all look great but #2 looks best to me . Good job :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back