What's new

A day at the Farmer's Market (>>>Pix Laden!<<<)

480sparky49 49

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK, not a whole day.... just two hours.

1.
FM01post.jpg



2.
FM02post.jpg



3.
FM08post.jpg



4.
FM09post.jpg



5.
FM10post.jpg



6.
FM12post.jpg



7.
FM14post.jpg



8.
FM15post.jpg



9.
FM17post.jpg



10.
FM18post.jpg



11.
FM19post.jpg



12.
FM20post.jpg



13.
FM21post.jpg



14.
FM22post.jpg




Yeah, I know.... that's a lot! But I had a lot of fun early on a Saturday! Comments welcome.
 
#3 has got to be the manliest woman I have ever seen. :lol:
(Sorry, but that dude has some pretty big tits!)

#2 is my favorite of the set, but I really like #6 too. Please tell me that the toppings in #5 are exactly what it looks like, lol.
 
#3 has got to be the manliest woman I have ever seen. :lol:
(Sorry, but that dude has some pretty big tits!)

#2 is my favorite of the set, but I really like #6 too. Please tell me that the toppings in #5 are exactly what it looks like, lol.

I hope he's manly.... 'cause he's a man.

Yep, it's bacon.
 
Photos 1,2,and 6 are my faves. Looks like a pleasant day at the market.
 
I got there about 6:50, and stayed until 9 when it just got to be curb-to-curb humanity.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom