A day in Cancun and Isla Mujeres

r0r5ch4ch

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello there,

finally I got to process my pictures. Those were from a trip to Cancun/Mexico and a daytrip to Isla Mujeres. A paradise. Cancun is fix in USA-hand, I think you all know that. There are more US people than Mexicans :). Ok, thats a bit too much, but there are a lot of you guys :).

Isla Mujeres is really a paradise. It is pure nature, extremely beautiful. The whole island you can cruise with a golf cart and watch turtle farms, swim with dolphins or just relax at the beach.

The day started pretty interesting with a proposal from my to my girlfriend, and now wife:

The beginning by Tobias Zimmermann, auf Flickr

Then we had the big choice: Scooter, bicycle (=dying) or golf cart, which let Sofi be pretty overwhelmed:

Ui by Tobias Zimmermann, auf Flickr

But she was happy when we made the right decission and went for a little mexican snack:

Happiness by Tobias Zimmermann, auf Flickr

Coolness by Tobias Zimmermann, auf Flickr

Finally we came to the north end of the island where we were posing for some family shots:

Queens of the world by Tobias Zimmermann, auf Flickr

Day for us by Tobias Zimmermann, auf Flickr

There we found beautiful wildlife and a really cristal clear water:

Dive in deep by Tobias Zimmermann, auf Flickr

A water painting by Tobias Zimmermann, auf Flickr

And then we were already waiting at the peer for the ferry to take off:

Chilling around by Tobias Zimmermann, auf Flickr

Freedom by Tobias Zimmermann, auf Flickr

Groove by Tobias Zimmermann, auf Flickr

I hope you like some of them. Not much shots from the island, I know. I was looking more for portraits and wildlife and the great light settings there.

Tipps for shooting and post processing are always welcome!

Greetings

Tobias

Thank you so much Gary, and thanks for always stepping by at my pictures. Let me know if you will be in Mexico sometime, maybe we can make a foto trip together :) and see Puebla from a new side!

Great set of photos. Well done.

Most reactions

Back