A self portrait...

r0r5ch4ch

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here I think the first picture of me. Composed by me, as we were waiting in a mexican restaurant in Cancun for the food and the sun was making those amazing shadows in the restaurant. Finally shot by Sofi, which is really talented for her 9 years in using the camera.

With the light comes the shadow by Tobias Zimmermann, auf Flickr

She has a flair for Film Noir. Get her an inexpensive studio light & let her experiment with lighting. They make dimmable LED panels that don't get hot.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

If she ever asks for a camera, get her one.

Very nice image. You are rendered as a man with a serving heart. Wonderful.

Wonderful pic. At first I thought of The Michelin Man.

Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has a flair for Film Noir. Get her an inexpensive studio light & let her experiment with lighting. They make dimmable LED panels that don't get hot.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Thanks loonatic. I made the post processing, but the framing and the shooting was on her. I will try to increase her passion for taking pictures, because I think she really has a talent for it. Then she can play with light. At the moment, her passion is changing every our to another thing :).

If she ever asks for a camera, get her one.

She has my old OMD-EM1. But as said above, her passion changes every hour. So she isnt using it regularly, sadly. But I will try my best.

Very nice image. You are rendered as a man with a serving heart. Wonderful.

Thank you so much :). I liked it on my notebook more, it was even a bit darker so that you couldnt see the t-shirt any more. I liked this version more. Now on the other notebook, it is a lot brighter than intended.

Wonderful pic. At first I thought of The Michelin Man.

Haha, ok, I dont know if this a compliment for my body :aufsmaul:. Happy that you like it anyway :1219:

Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy to read that, thank you!

Pretty good.

Thanks Derrel!

Hmm, can't be Rorschach ... can see your real face.

Who knows, a true Rorschach never shows his real face :bi_polo:

Rats! She is 9 years old and already better than me!!! :BangHead:
:biglaugh:
Great shot though. :)

Most reactions

Back