a day skateboarding

matt-l

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
me and a few friends went skating at the indoor parking at the university., harsh orangey lighting

1/ twigs.
IMG_2104.jpg

2/jordan
IMG_2111.jpg

3/john
IMG_2041.jpg

4/ twigs fell
IMG_2106.jpg

more later

If you really want to take these up a level, next time you go out skating/shooting, rent some soft boxes and set them up. Lighting is key in these night shots and the flash from your camera simply can't do the trick. Most medium sized cities have a camera shop that has rentals you can get and they should be knowledgeable enough to help you pick the specific ones you need.

Keep it up. I know that night skating is not the easiest shooting in the world.

If you really want to take these up a level, next time you go out skating/shooting, rent some soft boxes and set them up. Lighting is key in these night shots and the flash from your camera simply can't do the trick. Most medium sized cities have a camera shop that has rentals you can get and they should be knowledgeable enough to help you pick the specific ones you need.

Keep it up. I know that night skating is not the easiest shooting in the world.

yeah, my mom knows a guy that has soft boxes, she was supose to get them but coulent get a hold of the guy. thanks though!

Seconded on the watermarks/signature. If you're gonna put that in, use an attractive font and leave it in the corner where it doesn't stick out as much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back