What's new

A day sledding!

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
652
Reaction score
1
Location
Newark Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Winter is not all that bad!

P2180041Medium.jpg





P2180045Medium.jpg






P2180023Medium.jpg



P2180020Medium.jpg





P2180050Medium.jpg




P2180057Medium.jpg






P2180059Medium.jpg
 
WOW Not one single comment?
 
Well, I'm only seeing this now.
Had to go to the eye-doc this morning and got "my aperture jammed at wide open", so I knew I'd not do well with anything bright (like a computer screen). Vision is only now coming back ... later today I must walk the five miles back to where my car is still parked ... you must not drive with "your aperture jammed at wide open", you know?

But I like that first photo here. It is easily the best of all. Lovely action.
He's FLYING! :lol:

You tried again in other photos but none can meet the fun, action, expression and compo of the first.
 
You really exposed for the snow good, What was your camera set up? not that I will ever see much snow here in Ga... Cosmo
 
I really like the first one... It looks like you are about to get taken out lol.
 
well regretabley I had the camera set on auto, no wait I had it set on A. Yes in the first shot he came inches from me. A good photographer is willing to risk life and limd for the money shot!
 
well regretabley I had the camera set on auto, no wait I had it set on A. Yes in the first shot he came inches from me. A good photographer is willing to risk life and limd for the money shot!

And so.....what did you get paid for the shot???? Don't be modest now.





Or did he pay you to take it????? :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom