What's new

A Day with the Dog: Please critique

Cooler_King

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
Corby, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all.

The following were taken with a Nikon F55 on Kodak 400 ISO film. The conditions were clear and cold. I am not sure how to make the sky blue in my photos? :confused: It never comes out right.

The subject is my German Shepherd Bina (Bee-nah) which is der deutsch for honeybee.

All criticism and suggestions welcome

3.
cnv00084.jpg

4.
cnv00087.jpg

5.
cnv00088.jpg

6.
cnv00089.jpg

7.
cnv00093.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like pictures 4 and 9.
The noise is very noticeable probably because the relative high ISO.

Nice dog :thumbup:
 
Good looking dog! Try posting less pics for more replies, though. Maybe just your favorite 3 or 4.... That being said, the only one that jumps out at me is 13... The rest look like common snap shots. Maybe a little more open aperture would've helped focus us more on the dog, and blurred out the rest.
 
Thanks for the advice. I have removed 5 of the images to help loading times.

Open the aperture to blur the background. I will def try that next time.
 
Beautiful dog. I also have a German Shepherd. They are good dogs, well atleast mine is lol
 
I don't have time to give you a critique but let me just tell you that these pictures put a smile on my face. Such a wonderful dog. I have never owned a German Shepherd but I heard that are great.

Happy Holidays!
 
It looks like cheap quality film to me try using pro grade film Kodak have just brought out a new film that is top quality
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom