What's new

A dog named Horatius - C/C always welcome

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p448239551-5.jpg
 
It's... not perfect. I think my only real complaint is the lack of separation between the dog and the background. For me, the background is just far too busy, and I have trouble focusing on the subject (the dog).

Best,
Jake
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
It's... not perfect. I think my only real complaint is the lack of separation between the dog and the background. For me, the background is just far too busy, and I have trouble focusing on the subject (the dog).

Best,
Jake

Thanks, Jake. TBH, I've never finished a shot that came out as perfect - even in my own eyes. I understand what you are saying about the other stuff in the visual field and again, tbh, at the moment, I wasn't thinking about DOF, I just wanted to catch that dog before he moved. In case you are interested, I think that dog is a breed known as 'Pye dogs' that has spread East from India. Below there is a picture attached of them lurking around a temple.

Lol.. love the historical reference, on the bridge. Maybe just a bit tighter crop

Thanks.
Perhaps a tighter crop would be better; if it looks good, post it.

p991350616-5.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom