What's new

Canon 50D Still Goin' Good!!!

Macntosh82

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 15, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
California, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All
Jus wanted to share a few here from my 'old' canon 50D. this is the main camera I use.... it works at my speed!!! hehehe
hope you like and always C&C always welcome as long as it is constructive... These were all takin at my little ranch house.
Cant wait for strawberries next year!!!!!!!!
take care all,
J.


Canon 50D
Yongnuo 50mm lens
Natural Light
Magic Hour!!
 

Attachments

  • Autumn-Strawberry-leaves.webp
    Autumn-Strawberry-leaves.webp
    159.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Autumn-Strawberry-leaves-2.webp
    Autumn-Strawberry-leaves-2.webp
    249.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Metal-Angel-Front-Yard.webp
    Metal-Angel-Front-Yard.webp
    326.6 KB · Views: 48
I use to own a 60D loved it was a great camera
 
My current camera is a Rebel XSi, but I have money down on a 60D at a local pawn shop. I also have the Yongnuo 50mm prime lens. I'm trying to get used to using a prime as opposed to a zoom lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom