AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2009 #1 Here is another photo for you all I did of my buddy's dog. I hope you enjoy.
R Rich-D TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2008 Messages 76 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2009 #2 The background is overexposed pretty bad from the light. I don't really find this picture interesting.. It's just a dog eating its food. Maybe if you got closer in and more on the dog's level then it would make for a more interesting shot.
The background is overexposed pretty bad from the light. I don't really find this picture interesting.. It's just a dog eating its food. Maybe if you got closer in and more on the dog's level then it would make for a more interesting shot.