What's new

A Drop

Martin_Garcia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Puerto Rico
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw a video in youtube about taking pictures of drops. I tried myself at home and I think looks good ...

4349754242_2e673a3cda_b.jpg
 
Pretty good for your first try. Get your angle lower, though, so you are seeing the drop from the side.

waterpurpledroponcolumn.jpg


waterpurplecolumn.jpg
 
Holy cow !! ... those looks amazing !!! ...

Thanks for the tips ...
 
Holy cow !! ... those looks amazing !!! ...

Thanks for the tips ...

Thanks. You've already got the basics down just by capturing the drop, so now you just need to try different angles & lighting.

This was taken using a clear tupperware bowl with the flash off camera and the flash head (covered with purple film) pushed right up to the bowl underneath the lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom