What's new

A father mourning his child.

cpeay

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
721
Reaction score
589
Location
Orem, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this after the funeral of my cousins baby.
_MG_1692.jpg
 
man.. that is rough to see! I am sorry for your cousin....
 
I'm sorry for your cousins loss and yours as well. I knew I shouldn't have looked at this picture based on the title. That is the saddest thing. I lost a niece (one of a set of triplets) at 3 months and I will be glad to never go to another funeral like that. My heart goes out to you.

The photo is beautiful though. Such an emotion filled image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom