What's new

A fave from my Vegas Trip.

Great shot! good control of exposure and color tones.
 
Gorgeous shot, Dee! :D

Thanks, it was absolutely worth getting up at 4 am and driving the hour away to catch the sunrise here. My favorite part of the whole trip.

Valley of Fire or Death Valley?

Valley of Fire

Red rock???

When I was there for CES, there was really no green. Or did you cheat?!

Lol nope, I didn't cheat. It was early in the morning about 620 am when I took this, and the whole valley smelled like the wild sage brush. Everything is just starting to bloom. It was green, I boosted vibrance and contrast just a little but it is still varying shades of green sage brush. If you mean Red Rock as in Red Rock Canyon, this is a different place. Its called Valley of Fire and it was an hour north of Vegas bordering an indian reservation. Apparently its Nevada's oldest state park. Red Rock couldn't hold a candle to this place.

Great shot! good control of exposure and color tones.

Thanks, I actually used my brand spanking new ND filters for these.
 
Nice shot.....I really need to get back to Vegas!!
Anyone want to go!!!??
 
Mish, I am planning a girls trip next June for my birthday you wanna come and we can go out and about taking awesome pictures while the others sleep off hangovers. Haha.
 
Sorry but if I go to Vegas w/ you........we'll be shooting w/ hangovers!! lol
 
Lol well then we will get up early go shoot and then get drunk in the morning and be ok for night time. :er:
 
I say we just drink while were shooting!!
 
That sounds like a plan. I miss the premixed beer and clam super cans now. :(
 
I don't think I would get up at 4am for anything!

I prefer to live vicariously through your beautiful image. :)
 
I love it, great job
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom