What's new

A fave from my Vegas Trip.

Dee.. nice shot.

How about me for the Vegas trip. You need at least 1 asian guy just like the movie.
 
I was at Vegas on a work trip and was by myself. If I had someone with me, I'd go into the desert in the middle of the night and try some star trail shots.

BTW why did you choose to use a ND filter for the shot?
 
Dee.. nice shot.

How about me for the Vegas trip. You need at least 1 asian guy just like the movie.

Absolutely Schwetty, you promise not too get all weird though right. Sorry I can't have you running around vegas naked in cowboy boots jumping on peoples faces.
 
I was at Vegas on a work trip and was by myself. If I had someone with me, I'd go into the desert in the middle of the night and try some star trail shots.

BTW why did you choose to use a ND filter for the shot?

Last time I was doing a set of landscapes shots, I was loosing detail in the ground trying to keep the sky from blowing out and someone suggested ND and GND's so this way I could keep the ground detail and the clouds. I used a filter during most of the days and love how much less PP I had to do.

really nice would like to see more if u have some..

Thank you very much, I have one more posted here but a bunch more on my flickr or blog. Link is in my siggy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom