IMG_7921-1.jpg

IMG_8655.jpg

IMG_7940-2.jpg

_MG_1218.jpg

newerpics07075.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

_MG_0654.jpg

_MG_0271.jpg

****, i thought for sure id be seeing some scurmptious chocolate in this thread.... excellent shots though! i like the colours you picked.

****, i thought for sure id be seeing some scurmptious chocolate in this thread.... excellent shots though! i like the colours you picked.

Sorry to disappoint. It's the name of one of my lightroom presets I created. Not b&w, not sepia. It's chocolate!

Am loving the tonal range and DOF in 2. My pick of the bunch. (You've given my something to aspire to!)

Am loving the tonal range and DOF in 2. My pick of the bunch. (You've given my something to aspire to!)

Glad to hear. Which macro lense do you use?

I've actually fallen in LOVE with an old Nikon manual 55mm macro that my friend owns. It's bokeh is GORGEOUS, but to get my own I have to peruse second-hand. I've been looking, but it's quite scarce (he got his in Hong Kong.)

very nice set of images, lovely tones and I like the proximity to a selenium tone in some of them....my faves #2, #3, #5 and #7, I'd be happy to have them printed of they were mine.

Most reactions

Back