What's new

A few Black and white's

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
newEAS12149146.jpg

and
IMG_5006.jpg
 
they are abit too dark for my taste.
 
I hate trees! I always see something perverted. Ugh...
 
I should add...

I love to edit into BW in Adobe RAW. I get such better results than actually converting in PS.
 
The conversions are a little muddy, but this is coming from someone who can't do BW without a PS action. Do a search for lemondrop's BW actions or coffeeshop (coffeetea?) and there are some great actions to help you get the conversi.on started. Then you can tweak it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom