Lowa2 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2006 Messages 166 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2008 #1 Well I was invited to go for a boat trip the other day, and a friend of mine was boogie boarding! Man, it looks like fun! Enjoy! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well I was invited to go for a boat trip the other day, and a friend of mine was boogie boarding! Man, it looks like fun! Enjoy! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B bullitt453 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 251 Reaction score 0 Location Graham, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2008 #2 Pretty nice action shots. Like #4 the best. But I'm pretty sure the correct name for this is Wake Boarding.
Pretty nice action shots. Like #4 the best. But I'm pretty sure the correct name for this is Wake Boarding.
Lowa2 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2006 Messages 166 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks! The water was really rough, and the sky overcast, but I suppprized myself with some of the colors! Anyone else?
thanks! The water was really rough, and the sky overcast, but I suppprized myself with some of the colors! Anyone else?
janetm1000 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 6, 2008 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 Location Beijing Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2008 #4 yup! 4 is definately way cool! what a cool opportunity!!
AmericanJesus TPF Noob! Joined Jan 13, 2008 Messages 297 Reaction score 0 Location Kent, WA, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2008 #5 Bah what a whimp, holding onto that rope.
photo28 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 794 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2008 #6 Nice shots! I like #4 & 6 the best but they're all good. p.s. Its called wakeboarding
Lowa2 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2006 Messages 166 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks for all the great comments everyone. I realize now after 3 people telling me, that's it's wake boarding! LMAO I just attribute the spelling mistake to my being French This was one of the first time I really used my DSLR. It's an OLY E500 with the kit glass, and I have to say that I am surprised by what it does! Cheers!
Thanks for all the great comments everyone. I realize now after 3 people telling me, that's it's wake boarding! LMAO I just attribute the spelling mistake to my being French This was one of the first time I really used my DSLR. It's an OLY E500 with the kit glass, and I have to say that I am surprised by what it does! Cheers!