What's new

A Few Building Shots

xion

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
83
Reaction score
2
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first image posts. Shots of San Francisco buildings, evening.

#1.
_dsc0072.jpg


#2.
_dsc0048.jpg


#3.
_dsc0063b.jpg


#4.
_dsc0030.jpg


Thanks for looking
 
woodsac said:
Nice series. I like the different angles.

Thanks. Still working on to get good skyscraper shots.
 
Really like the 3rd one.

Did you photoshop the sky black like that?
 
The first three are good because of their somewhat different angles, but I like the last best because of the light distribution in that one. I like the atmosphere it creates.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom