What's new

A few candids from Rhode Island

chakalakasp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
170
Reaction score
6
Not nearly as fertile as NYC, but I did find a few people shots. :)

1. At the beach


2. Sealubber


3. Bodysurfer

4. Sailing


5. Skipper


6. Caught! ;)


7. Barista
 
Heya, more candids.
You do well in your candid shots, you really do. And that (handsome! Hey! :D) skipper who caught you out does not seem to mind your taking his pic at all, he gives you (us, me! :lovey:) the nicest of smiles :biggrin: (Ah, what am I saying here, let's hope hubby never finds these pages ;)).

I would be careful about posting pics of kids in swimwear... in general. That's just me ... I have beautiful photos of my own daughter in her bikinis and she even went (when I took the pics): "Oh Mummy, these are going to go all over TPF then, won't they?" and I said: "Never you worry: I am not going to post pics of yourself in bikinis in the internet. Never! There are bounderies to what I would do". And she is my own daughter and not just a child on the beach...

Just a thought though.
Nothing against your candids. You are really good at taking those!
 
2 and 3 are my favorites. Something about a really wide shot that I love.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom