A few down town shots

mitsugirly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My daughter and I were wondering around down town and I managed to shoot a few buildings and statue's while there.

3371819176_dc9ae076cd.jpg
3367286260_d53b0fd543.jpg
3367282982_5d26877212.jpg
3365850801_b773a6d900.jpg
3368819263_73c436d645.jpg

I like the 2nd the best from the bunch - hdr ?

While I like it - I think it's cropped a little tight on the bottom - I would have left the people and traffic in the shot - others may differ.

Nevertheless good photo -
daithi

These are Great. Good Focus, Clarity and composure. :( Please dont think im picking on you. I do suggest you post images top to bottom adding a space between them. It makes them so much eaiser on the eye when viewing.

I like the 2nd the best from the bunch - hdr ?

While I like it - I think it's cropped a little tight on the bottom - I would have left the people and traffic in the shot - others may differ.

Nevertheless good photo -
daithi

No, it's not a HDR. As for the crop, it's a full picture. I was walking down the street from a parade and stopped, snapped a few pictures and went on. It's just where I was standing at. I really wish that I would have been right in front of the building so that it doesn't seem so crooked (at least to me)

These are Great. Good Focus, Clarity and composure. :( Please dont think im picking on you. I do suggest you post images top to bottom adding a space between them. It makes them so much eaiser on the eye when viewing.

Not a problem. I will do that next time I post pictures. I really didn't think about it. I did post other pictures today...they are probably the same. :( But thanks for the tip. I'm open to any suggestions. ;)

Most reactions

Back