E E-Van TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2007 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 11, 2007 #1 I just recently started out in photography and thought I would post a few pictures for comments/critique. I'd appreciate any sort of feedback to help me learn some more. 1 2 3 4
I just recently started out in photography and thought I would post a few pictures for comments/critique. I'd appreciate any sort of feedback to help me learn some more. 1 2 3 4
L loser101 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2007 Messages 233 Reaction score 1 Location city by the bay Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 11, 2007 #2 I like 2 and 3 but if you straighten them it would look better. In 4 i think it would help if you had more depth of field.... The first one doesn't do anything for me sorry..
I like 2 and 3 but if you straighten them it would look better. In 4 i think it would help if you had more depth of field.... The first one doesn't do anything for me sorry..
deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 11, 2007 #3 4 and 3 are good... the first one doesnt sound nothing to me and in 5 theres alot of empty space and the bike is a bit out of focus. Regards
4 and 3 are good... the first one doesnt sound nothing to me and in 5 theres alot of empty space and the bike is a bit out of focus. Regards
Olympus8MP TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 416 Reaction score 0 Location Youngstown, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 11, 2007 #4 Number 4 the bike is too out of focus.
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 12, 2007 #5 I'd have to say I like 2 the best..agree with the others on 4, with the bike out of focus.... ...3, I like the tones in it! One suggestion across the board on all of the photos...try bumping your contrast up a bit to make your pics 'pop' a bit more. Not bad...keep posting! Welcome to the forum!
I'd have to say I like 2 the best..agree with the others on 4, with the bike out of focus.... ...3, I like the tones in it! One suggestion across the board on all of the photos...try bumping your contrast up a bit to make your pics 'pop' a bit more. Not bad...keep posting! Welcome to the forum!
bnz506 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 22, 2006 Messages 461 Reaction score 0 Location Brooklyn, NY Apr 12, 2007 #6 Number 2 is pretty awesome looks peaceful...