A few for C&C, just walking around...

fiveoboy01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I have been really busy so not a whole lot of time to shoot, but yesterday I got out for a walk:

1. Not sure what I think of this one, shadows are distracting and it's crooked
533348622_RSohF-L.jpg

533351340_njyP5-L.jpg

533339891_4aW8K-L.jpg

4.(my favorite)
533355311_w5Yo2-L.jpg

533358036_zKwof-L.jpg

533363194_caiJd-L.jpg

i like #5 a lot, the line formed by the roof, and the cotrast of the wall color and the blue sky
don't like the fact that #4 the roof gets that dark grey sky behind on the left... but it is a good photo also.

since your photos are ok to edit:
533348622_RSohF-L1.jpg

straightened it up and actually accentuated the shadows and i think it makes it pop up a little more.

about 3. i like to shoot tulips vertically as i think this show their elegance. but it is a matter of taste.

l.e.: it is not perfectly straight on purpose to leave some of the perspective feel.

#6 is my favorite. awesome shot. I like 5 alot as well it just carries you away. lol but 6 is deff an awesome shot

since your photos are ok to edit:
533348622_RSohF-L1.jpg

straightened it up and actually accentuated the shadows and i think it makes it pop up a little more.

about 3. i like to shoot tulips vertically as i think this show their elegance. but it is a matter of taste.

l.e.: it is not perfectly straight on purpose to leave some of the perspective feel.

I like that, thanks:thumbup:

it's funny every time i thought of something you have already written it down...#6 is my favorite it looks like a stripped out airplane wing or something ....:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back