What's new

a few for c&c.

NJKILLSYOU

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
45
Reaction score
1
Location
New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Aside from a few things I probably should have cloned out, I'm fairly happy with these. Let me know what you see. Thanks in advance.

1.
4650967421_769f22f4f1_b.jpg


2.
4650968243_e2e9b6f680_b.jpg


3.
4650952087_0f5025d0cc_b.jpg


4.
4650951205_c063a54a35_b.jpg


5.
4650950003_ceacda81a0_b.jpg


6.
4650953161_34f2f162f4_b.jpg
 
I will never understand why people bob Pitbulls ears.:(
 
I love number 5! The color of the ball clashes perfectly with the color of the dog, and since his eyes are a similar color, his eyes. DOF is spot on. I love it.

Mark

Edit: I do wish it wasnt so busy up top, though. (:
 
Last edited:
Love #3! Also like 4 and 5, 6 color is off. 1 and 2 seem to have some fringing and the focus is not quite sharp enough. I like the composition in all of them though. Still love the gator or croc...whatever the heck it is. Wait you live in Jersey! Where the heck did you find him!?!? And where is momma.
 
6 is desaturated on purpose.

the croc is a dwarf caiman, my sisters pet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom