er111111a, do yourself and everyone a favor.
Everytime you post an image with heavy processing, you need to explain what you hoped to achieve with it. You have to tell everyone why you think it works. You need to think about why you are using a cutout frame. What does it add? What feel does it give? Does it make the image BETTER, or at least more interesting? If you can't answer why you are doing things, then you need to take a step back. If you do them just because the filters are there, or just to experiment, fine. You still need to understand why things work, when they work, and how far is too far.
Can you do that?
Please?
will do bitter![]()
4 and 7 are the only ones with pp thoThe last one is the only one that does anything for me, and I think that would have been better shot on B&W film. Most just have too much processing for my taste. Sorry :-(
Allan

Glittered up trash.
In the end, they're all trash.
#1: you should have just deleted it.
#2 & #3 are hurtful to look at and are so closely cropped, it just reminds me of a texture you can use in PP. Not that I look those either.
#4: is one of the alright ones from the batch, but you have a serious problem with contrast and saturation.
#5: there's a horrible cyan blowout in the middle of it.
#6: *yawn*
#7: Looks like a drunken shot, imo. You're PP to your disadvantage. I think this would have been okay with a vintage treatment. I don't like the texture on the left either.
From other threads you've posted showing your work, I can't say that I enjoy any of it. Lay off the PS a little...
Caution: There is no sarcasm in the above text.
false4 and 7 are the only ones with pp thoand its ok